One of my friends, P!nk Pers!stence, from the Wedding Wednesday link-up, wrote a post including some fun facts about her. It made me think about how I really don't write much about myself, other than about how chubby I am, yummy recipes I've made, some products I like and the workouts I complete. OK fine, I guess I do write a lot haha! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share a little bit more about little 'ol me.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Mary Sue (my middle name is Susan, but I love Mary Sue!)
- Animal (an old junior high/high school sports nickname involving a funny story).
- Krulia (my maiden name)
Four jobs I've had:
- Bob Evans hostess and server
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Intern. I've had so many internships.
- Digital and Social Media Analyst (love it!!)
Four movies I've watched more than once:
Gosh, only four?!?! I could go on and on for this one!
- Love Actually
- The Holiday
- Any Back to the Future
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Four books I'd recommend:
Sheesh! Four?!?! I love so many that my book club has read and others over the years!
- The Shadow of the Wind
- The Cuckoo's Calling and The Silkworm (such a great series!)
- Anything written by Adriana Trigiani. She is awesome!
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette?
Four places I've lived:
- Lancaster, Ohio (born & raised!)
- Westerville, Ohio (college!)
- Washington, DC (probably the happiest and definitely the craziest four years of my life)
- Chicago, IL (current)
Four places I've visited:
- Costa Rica (honeymoon!)
- New Orleans (loooove this city)
- Charleston, South Carolina (loooove this city, too!)
- Santa Barbara, CA (soooo pretty! Loved going to wine country with my sister and brother-in-law!)
- On the couch, in sweatpants, with Andrew and our cat Teddy, with a happy coffee (Bailey's, coffee and whip cream), watching a movie
- On the couch, in sweatpants, with the whole family, in the basement in the house where I grew up in Lancaster, watching a movie
- Visiting my brother and sister-in-law in Atlanta (with everyone!)
- Visiting my sister, brother-in-law and niece in San Francisco (with everyone!)
- Visiting my in-laws with Andrew, Daniela and Sylvia in Austin!
Four things I don't eat:
Four of my favorite foods:
- Pizza (Jets is my current favorite!)
- Anything my mom, mother-in-law and Tia Sylvia make.
- Anything sweet. Seriously, I'm not picky.
Four TV shows I watch:
- Law & Order SVU
- Property Brothers
- Downton Abbey
Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
- Our niece and Goddaughter Scarlett to arrive!!!!!!!!
- A trip to Spain!!!! We haven't booked it yet, but we are saving for it and are dreaming about it!
- Any trips involving family
- Trips to the cottage in Saugatuck!
Four things I'm always saying:
- I'm hungry!
- Will there be food?
- I feel fat.
I'd love for other bloggers to do this and send me the link! If you're not a blogger please comment!!
Have a good one!