Hi everyone! I absolutely intended to post this on Monday, but alas the week has gotten away from me.
[Wow I just had a flashback to high school when I said that I had "intended" to do some lame project and proceeded to make an excuse. Keeping in mind I went to a Catholic school, a teacher said to me, "You know, Mary, the road to Hell was paved with good intentions." I digress.]
Now let's dissect. Here are some items that could cause harm:
- Scarves. Oh my. I am wearing a scarf right now. The next time I am in a car I will ensure that all garments are accounted for before operating or entering any vehicles. Some things are worth the risk, friends.
- Platform Shoes. No problem there. I may own heels and trip up stairs when I wear flats, but platforms are not my thing.
- Skinny jeans. Crap. I bought a pair at Target recently and love them. Tick tock.
- Oversized purses. Uh oh. My bag is huge, contains my computer and my life, and completely weighs me down. I feel like my right shoulder has an indent in it.
- Flip-flops. Noooo don't take those away from me! However, please see #2. Foot gear aside, maybe I should just focus on my posture, balance, and overall coordination. Baby steps.
- Cheap jewelry. Well, I guess this gives me even more reason to wear my pearls.
- Wedding rings. Not a problem right now, but it definitely made me think.
- Keratin. Can't afford it so I'm the in the clear! Whew!
- Expired beauty products. I'm absolutely certain I am guilty of this one. I also need to clean those pesky brushes...
- Colored contacts. God blessed me with these baby blues, so I'm all set there. But I hate contacts. They destroy my eyes anyway.